Thursday, July 19, 2012

Not So Perfect Perfection

I am honestly in love. It's a foreign concept to me but I absolutely love being in love. Nothing is perfect but this is about as perfect as it can be. I mean this guy is amazing. He intrigues me so! All I can do is think about him all day everyday. I feel as if I'm losing my mind because of how much I care for him. It's like somethings have become less important because I have him around. I can talk to him about anything and I hope he knows he can do the same. There has never Been a guy that meant as much to me as he does. Everyday I miss him more and more. I wish I could be around him all the time. As of now I don't want to be with out him. I told my best friend I never want to have to call him my exboyfriend. I don't know if he knows he means this much to me. Our friends tell me a lot of how he feels about me and how they see a change in him for the better and how I help him without even knowing it. I love hearing things from our friends but sometimes I wish it was coming from him, but I'll admit I do the same. I express my feelings to our friends too. I'm so in love with this guy. Everything About him makes me fall for him even more. I know I'm being One Hundred Percent Truthful When I say I Love Him:)

No comments:

Post a Comment